A new coffee diet claiming to help lose weight and improve IQ is gaining a major following in the United States — and raising eyebrows among doctors skeptical of its benefits.
Dave Asprey, the founder and CEO of the “Bulletproof Diet,” pulls no punches when making claims for his radical health recipe, cup of coffee in hand.
“You become a better employee, better parent, better friend, better person,” said the former Silicon Valley entrepreneur now living in Canada. “My energy changes, my brain changes. I can pay attention, I can follow through.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease
Coffee Diet GMA