.Dr Ato Duncan’s admonishing comes on the again of studies that the high efficacy of COA FS in boosting the immune system has led to some persons dwelling with HIV/AIDS ditching their anti-retroviral therapies.
Though Dr Duncan notes that the veracity of the claim is questionable, he indicates that it was necessary for the Centre of Awareness to clear the air of any misconception.
“We’ve little question that an over-zealous member of employees or agent may need given a fallacious impression that the COA FS has therapeutic capacity; but at no time has the Centre intentionally, formally or otherwise knowledgeable the public that the COA FS might be used for therapeutic purposes,” he stated at a press conference on Thursday.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease