Mattoon, IL – Kristina Adams, Director of Weight Management and Wellness for Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System shares a refreshing recipe.
Sarah Bush Lincoln Weight Management program not only offers a weight loss program to help patients with their weight loss journey, but they also offer cooking demonstrations to help patients work on lifestyle changes to better help them in keeping off lost weight. We offer monthly cooking demonstrations in the Center for Healthy Living that incorporate healthy foods, healthy cooking techniques and simple, inexpensive recipes, Attendees also get to taste all of the recipes demonstrated! Next demo June 26th at 530pm –sensational salads
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease