Chinese President Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump during a phone call Saturday that the U.S. and North Korea need to deescalate tensions over the latter’s nuclear program.
“The relevant parties must maintain restraint and avoid words and deeds which would exacerbate the tension on the Korean Peninsula,” Xi was quoted as saying on Saturday in Chinese state media, according to an Associated Press report.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease