JDRF:-LRB-****) The seventh annual Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Benefit Car Show will be now at the Hy-Vee shop at 9707 Q St. All cars are welcome. Registration is from 9 a.m. to noon; entry fee is $20. The auto show is noon to 3 p.m. with awards and trophy presentations to follow. There will be raffles, food and songs.
Paint-a-thon:-LRB-****) More than 1,100 volunteers will paint more than 60 Omaha-area houses on Saturday during the 29th annual Brush Up Nebraska Paint-a-thon. Volunteers will paint from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Brush Up Nebraska helps low-income older and permanently disabled homeowners maintain their homes. To volunteer or donate, visit brushupnebraska.org.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease