An antioxidant in broccoli can considerably scale back blood sugar ranges, a brand new research has revealed.
Researchers on the University of Gothenburg have found that sulforaphane might have a serious position to play in the battle towards type-2 diabetes.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease