In response to a brand new research, concentrated broccoli sprout extract might assist type 2 diabetes patients handle their blood sugar.
“There are robust indications that this will turn out to be a beneficial supplement to present treatment,” stated Anders Rosengren, Docent in Metabolic Physiology at the University of Gothenburg and affiliated with the Lund University Diabetes Centre.
The research findings revealed in Science Translational Drugs might supply a much wanted various to deal with the situation, which has grow to be a worldwide epidemic.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease