A Research to Evaluate the Effect of BTI320 (SUGARDOWN®) on Submit-Prandial Hyperglycemia in Excessive Danger Chinese Subjects with Pre-Diabetes
LAWRENCE, Mass., June 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mr. Carl Rausch, CEO of Boston Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:BTHE) and its Asian associate Advance Pharmaceutical Firm Limited, Hong Kong had knowledge introduced from the proof of idea trial (Protocol Code: SG01) carried out by the Chinese language College of Hong Kong (CUHK). Presentation is made this June 2017 in a presentation on the ADA’s 77th scientific periods (Summary: Hyperglycemia in Excessive-Danger Chinese Topics with Prediabetes) in San Diego, California (June 9-13). A replica of the summary is printed in the Scientific Periods Abstract Guide (June 2017), supplement to the journal Diabetes. This 16-week, part 2, double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, POC research in Chinese subjects with pre-diabetes examined for the glucose-management effects of BTI320 and the demonstration of the security as well as the constructive drug impact of BTI320 on postprandial hyperglycemia in the chosen inhabitants. Both the medical report and manuscript are underneath preparation for submission to competent authorities for evaluation with the objective of supporting the on-going medical improvement of the compound. Medical findings of the trial have been posted on Clinicaltrials.gov (NCT02358668) as of Jan 2017.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease