House SBP levels correlated significantly with the risk of VaD although not all-cause dementia or AD.
HealthDay News — Increased blood pressure variability is associated with a greater risk of all-cause dementia, vascular dementia (VaD), and Alzheimer’s disease (AD) in the elderly, according to a study published in Circulation.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease