This bitter melon chips recipe is featured within the new cookbook, INDIAN CUISINE DIABETES COOKBOOK: Savory Spices and Daring Flavors from South Asia by Might Abraham Fridel. I was given permission to share it with you here. Indian cuisine is likely one of the most popular ethnic meals in the USA and the INDIAN CUISINE DIABETES COOKBOOK brings the taste, aroma, and well being advantages of Indian spices into the kitchen for these with diabetes and people merely trying to eat more healthy and really feel better. I have included an affiliate amazon link under on your convenience.
Bitter Melon Chips Recipes Diabetes-Friendly
©2017 by the American Diabetes Association, Inc.® Indian Delicacies Diabetes Cookbook is out there at ShopDiabetes.org, in bookstores nationwide, or by calling 1-800-232-6733.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease