A vaccine that would provide a major breakthrough in the struggle towards Sort 1 diabetes is to be examined in human trials.
Developed by Belgian biotech Imcyse, in collaboration with the French Nationwide Institute of Well being and Medical Analysis (INSERM) in Paris – and 18 medical websites across Europe, the corporate’s Imotopes™ know-how can destroy immune cells that kill insulin-producing cells.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease