Underneath present regulation, Medicare solely covers medical vitamin therapy providers for individuals already recognized with diabetes or renal disease.
But Sens. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., and Gary Peters, D-Mich., have reintroduced the Preventing Diabetes in Medicare Act to prolong Medicare protection for medical vitamin therapy providers for People with pre-diabetes and danger elements for creating type-2 diabetes.
They consider the legislation will assist improve well being outcomes for individuals in danger for diabetes and save long-term costs for Medicare.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease