If we can’t have magical weight-loss pixie dust, we’ll take our smartphones. Nowadays, health|Health and fitness programs provide everything to calorie counting|Health and fitness programs offer everything to calorie counting these days|Fitness and health programs provide everything to calorie counting nowadays|These days, fitness and health programs offer everything to calorie counting. Most programs keep track of what we consume and how much we exercise, or try to inspire with pop-ups and notifications. Some of the best weight loss apps integrate even more of the steps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cites for shedding pounds. Here is a rundown of four of the best weight loss apps available on the market today.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease