As somebody who has faithfully followed a vegan diet for more than six years, I’m not exactly probably the most unbiased individual to boast the benefits of going meat-free. But I do have science on my aspect: In reality, new research detailing the impression of a vegetarian eating plan on weight reduction and metabolism was launched simply this week.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease