Philippine Nationwide Police (PNP) Director Basic Ronald Dela Rosa workouts with different PNP officers at Camp Crame in Quezon Metropolis on Tuesday according to a nationwide weight loss challenge. The PNP joined the FitFil Motion challenge, launched by the Philippine Coronary heart Association and other health establishments, that goals for Filipinos to lose one million pounds to struggle weight problems.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease