Are all processed foods dangerous for you?
The brief answer: No
In a bid to eat “clean” or more healthily, the more diet-conscious among us are selecting entire, unprocessed meals over processed ones. The former, we’re advised, are extra nutritionally dense since they’re more likely to be in as near their natural state as potential, while the latter have a tendency to hold less dietary worth.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease