“Like many Child Boomers, I assumed gaining weight and feeling less lively as we reached our 50s and 60s (especially after menopause) was just the best way it was,” Steele, 59, tells PEOPLE.
While internet hosting a PBS special, Steele had T-Tapp Method creator Teresa Tapp on her present, and decided to provide her weight loss program a attempt. (The Technique includes activating muscle teams particularly sequences to improve body alignment and weight distribution.)
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease