Seems like a lie, but it is surely a treat for all the chocolate lovers. A study found that eating 100 gm of dark chocolate every day raises your HDL level by 9 percent.
4. SpinachI guess that our sailor man, Popeye was quite right about her muscle strength. As per our nutritionists, spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 cup of the lutein-rich food daily protects us against heart attacks.
5. Olive Oil
It is known as the healthy oil for a reason. The heart-healthy fat in olives helps to increase the HDL level in the body.
Olive oil raises amount of good cholesterol in the body; Photo Credit: iStock6. Fish
Fish like salmon, mackerel, albacore tuna, sardines, and rainbow trout are full of Omega-3 fatty acids. This will decrease your LDL and raise your HDL|increase your HDL and will lower your LDL.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease