To prevent bad cholesterol, nutritionists suggest a list of food items that are known to increase good cholesterol in the body. Here are a few –
It is a perfect alternative for fish. Soy contains high ratio of protein, which protects the body against various heart ailments. The isoflavones found in soya raise the HDL level 3 percent|3 percent to the HDL level each moment.
Soy comprises high amount of protein; Photo Credit: iStock2. Yogurt
Yogurt contains HDL in addition to the bacteria present in it improves your digestive system. It’s a terrific option to add to everyday meals, but pick low fat yogurt.
3. Dark Chocolate
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease