Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease earlier than it turns into too advanced would permit docs to aggressively deal with the disease which would hopefully decelerate its development and protect the patient’s high quality of life. In accordance with the Alzheimer’s Association, researchers are at present working on quite a lot of exams which they hope will permit earlier analysis of the illness and assist to reverse or slow down its development.
Researchers are wanting into potential organic markers (or biomarkers) for Alzheimer’s disease which might show that an individual is in the very early levels of the disease or is extra vulnerable to creating the disease. Thus far, there are not any determined biomarkers but scientists have been learning the levels of beta-amyloid and tau in cerebrospinal fluid.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease