Symba, a 6-year-old cat whose way of life has resembled the lasagna-eating cartoon feline Garfield, is up for adoption on the Humane Rescue Alliance in Washington, DC as he continues his weight-loss quest.
Last week, Symba’s previous owner referred to as the adoption agency saying they might not deal with Symba. Once they introduced Symba to the adoption middle, he weighed 35 pounds.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease