The thing about slicing calories is that you can do it in an extreme approach that’s no fun and not sustainable, or you are able to do it in a gradual approach which may allow you to meet your objectives without ruining your life. There are lots of great ideas from specialists in 17 Things You Need To Know About Cutting Calories To Lose Weight.
Example tip: You shouldn’t eat lower than 1,000–1,200 calories per day.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease