Officially marking its first anniversary, Irish Heart is taking the opportunity to appeal to guys, in particular, to get checked for high blood pressure. The plea follows findings from a national|a sample survey of attendees which showed a greater incidence of high blood pressure the silent risk factor for stroke and heart attack.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease