When is the last time you had a digital detox? If the answer is ‘never’ or ‘I can not recall’, you need to read on.
There are countless social media sites to divert us, lots of productivity programs to keep us focused, and many more reasons to check our phones, laptops and tablets on a hourly basis.
But all that technology isn’t always great for the brain and you’d be amazed by how many times you check in with your devices when you don’t even need to.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease