Portwood previously told WomensHealthMag.com that she was recognized with borderline character disorder, and her treatment made her achieve weight. So, she’s modified her eating regimen to ensure she’s staying as wholesome as attainable.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease